Friday, March 24, 2006

Google Finance

Google Finance was released! Now, Google got its own sword to fight Yahoo Finance and MSN Money, although the two are still the most popular financial sites (probably in North America?). I was excited because I saw its prototype when I was interning at Bangalore office. Part of my code has been integrated in Google Finance. Yeehaaa!

I was wondering if the company would localize Google Finance. While people are trading financial products globally, there are local preferences. For instance, in Singapore, a popular site for trading unit trusts (or mutual funds) is Fundsupermart. I think most of local people here may be more interested in the funds that are traded on that site, rather than those, even hot, in other markets.

1 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Blogger Earn A LifeTime of Income From Anywhere! said...

Got a couple of ideas based on what I saw on your blog. Thanks and please visit Finance Tips

 

Post a Comment

<< Home